Friday, December 28, 2007

Come on and smile.. You’re in Jamaica

On a really bright note, I’m in Jamaica with my three brothers and family. I just met Meaghan – my three year old cousin. She is ridiculously cute and so alive (Q. of the day - Would you like some popcornS?).

For a few days, I can seriously forget the world around me. Surrounded by beautiful people and things, it is easy to be happy and grateful. I can live and act as I want to. There is no tension, no stress, no regrets.

Bringing in the New Years is going to be special – there will be joy, tears. All will be perfect in the world, even if only for a few magical hours. I’ll be whole- there’ll be hope. I will see each of the 525,600 minutes and life will be full of promise.
I can’t find the right words.. but

For those who carried me, when I could not walk. For those who helped remind me who I am when I could not remember, I will always be grateful.

2008 – Keep it simple.

No comments: